首頁/ 娛樂/ 正文

伊萬企業家|奧普拉·溫弗瑞:做真實的自己(一)

奧普拉·溫弗瑞美國著名演員,製片,脫口秀主持人。唯一作品《我堅信》。她是美國第一位黑人億萬富翁。

伊萬企業家|奧普拉·溫弗瑞:做真實的自己(一)

做真實的自己0。mp3

做真實的自己0。mp3

02:06

未知來源

早上好 這裡是Believe Nation 我是伊萬

Good morning Believe Nation, it’s Evan.

我的人生信條是信任

My one word is believe,

我比人們更加地相信他們自己

and I believe in people more than they believe in themselves.

我真誠地希望

And my sincere hope is that

如果你能看到我在你身上發現的東西

if you see in yourself what I see in you,

你將可以改變這個世界

you will be able to change the planet.

所以 為了助你一臂之力

So to help you on your journey,

我們今天的關鍵詞是“迴歸本真”

Today’s message is “Be Authentic(adj. 真正的,真實的)”.

交給你了 奧普拉·溫弗瑞

Over to you Oprah Winfrey.

[雞鳴聲]

[Rooster(n. 公雞;狂妄自負的人) crowing]

#我每早醒來#

#I wake up every morning#

#Entspresso給我動力#

#Espresso keep me going#

#我每早醒來#

#I wake up every morning#

我認為成功是一個過程

I think that success is a process.

我相信我成功的開始源於三歲半時在科修斯科山浸信會教堂的那一場復活節演講

And I believe that my first Easter(n. 復活節) speech in Kosciusko Baptist Church,at the age of three and a half, was, was the begining.

其後的每一次演講,每一本讀過的書,每一次的公共演講

And that every other speech,every other book I read,every other time I spoke in public,

都是我成功的基石

was, was a building block.

因此當我第一次

So that by the time I first

坐在電視攝像機前試鏡時

sat down to audition(試演;試鏡) in front of a television camera,

有個人說“讀一段”

and somebody say read this

那時 我可以讀得十分順暢

What allowed me to read it so comfortably

表現得輕鬆自在

and be so at ease with myself at that time,

的實際原因在於 我這樣做已經有一段時間了

was the fact that I’ve been doing it a while.

如果我從未讀過書

If I’ve never read a book,

之前從未在公眾面前演講

like never spoken in public before,

那麼這次經歷也許(不會那麼順利) 也許會讓我深受打擊

I would have been traumatized(/'traum,taizd/ 受外傷;痛苦的) by it.

所以事實上 1986年“奧普拉脫口秀”在全國播出之後

So, the fact that we went on the air(在廣播) with“The Oprah Winfrey Show” in 1986 nationally.

人們說

And people say,

“哦 你看 你在攝像機前是如此的放鬆

“Oh, but you see how you’re so comfortable in front of camera,

你可以真實的表現自己”

you can be yourself”.

那是因為從我19歲開始 就一直在堅持著做我自己

Well, it’s because I’ve been being myself since I was 19.

我不會……

And I would not have…

如果在直播中 我從未犯過錯

I would not have been able to be as comfortable with myself,

也不允許犯錯

had I not made mistakes on the air,

那我就不可能像現在這樣 如此輕鬆的表現我自己

and been allowed to make mistakes on the air.

所以你要知道 犯錯沒關係

And understand that it doesn’t matter, you know.

對我來說 沒有什麼事情會讓我為難

I…there’s no such thing to me as an embarrassing moment,

沒有

no such thing.

即使我絆倒了

If I tripped(絆倒了) and fell,

內衣肩帶露出來了

if my bra strap(n. 帶子) showed,

滑倒了

if my slip fell off,

摔到了臉

if I fell flat on my face…

這些事情從來沒有令我為難

There’s no such thing as an embarrassing moment,

因為我知道這種狀況

because I know that there is not a moment

不只我會在直播中經歷到

that I could possibly experience on the air,

其他人也會

that somebody else hasn’t already experienced.

所以如果發生了 你就說

So when it happens, you say,

“哦 我滑倒了”

“Oh, my slip fell off”,

沒什麼大不了的

and it’s no big deal.

相關文章

頂部